Translate

13 March 2014

Another Documented Life Catch-up Post

Well it seems I am not very good at staying on top of posting the Documented Life pages... so, here we go with another catch-up post.

Week 8 - Add a flap to your flap... I normally don't even do one flap but I did two for this challenge so I ended up with lots of pages:






Week 9 - Use recycled materials... everything I used on the page (except the paint) was re-used.


Week 10 - Answer "what makes me, me?" (I'm really not sure about the punctuation for that sentence ...please forgive me!)


Even though I have not been doing very well at posting my pages, I have been enjoying creating them.  Its a fun project and I am sure I will love looking back over it and seeing what I did each week for the entire year!


No comments:

Post a Comment