Translate

13 November 2013

ADEM Nov 8

Its a bit confusing at this point to go back to what I did each for for AEDM... I should keep better track.  But these things happened some time between 7 & 8 Nov....

Inspired by the arrival of my Veteran Art Therapy items I added "Take charge of your future" to my right brain planner:

On the 7th I went to see a new, alternative medicine, doctor.  She said that my body does not like caffeine, gluten, and lactose... so on the 8th I stopped eating those things....
 Its not hard.  Gluten free is actually easier than lactose free in my opinion.  Milk is in the weirdest things.

Later that evening I made another card for the DIY Postcard Swap:

Life really is better with art.  So, go and get creative my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Yes it sure is!!! I am just addressing your post card!! It will be with you soooooon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! Can't wait for it to arrive!!

      Delete
  2. Love your collages!! Yes, art makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete