Translate

01 January 2014

Hello 2014

Hello 2014!!  Happy New Year everyone!  I wish you all a wonderful and creative year.

I am doing a new project this year.  It's called Documented Life.  Here is deal.. You take a Moleskine Planner and alter it as an art journal.  There is a Facebook group and 5 artists/bloggers are leading the journey with free prompts.  Its FREE!

I have decided this is my version of the 365 something project.  My goal is to keep at it and finish it.  Wish me luck.  So, I already started on it.  I added monthly tabs and washi tape to the ends of about half of the pages.

Washi tape and tabs!  


I finally art journaled my 32 things list - it was my first spread in the planner.  Come back tomorrow and I will tell you all about it.  My second spread was my version of "resolutions" for this year.   I put quotes on them because I am not calling them resolutions.  I am calling them ideas and intentions.  Its the beginning of a collage page that will be my guide throughout the year.  Anyways, here is it so far:


I don't have anything against resolutions, but I was trying to figure out what to make mine for 2014 and I just could not think of anything that I thought was appropriate.  So, I decided to give this a try.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful first day of the new year and don't forget to eat your black eyed peas!  


No comments:

Post a Comment