Translate

14 July 2014

Art Therapy ATC Swap part 1

One of the fun things I got to do at conference was to participate in an Artist Trading Card swap!  The theme was "Art Therapy Dreams;" so, here are my creations....

My first dream for art therapy is "equality" - equality between art therapy and other professions, between men and women, between different races, between different sexual orientations; equality in the broadest sense of the word, for all people to be equal.

 My second dreams is "research" - as a profession we are not the best at publishing research.  I hope that this changes and more art therapists conduct research and publish their results.
 My last dreams is "veterans" -  I hope that I can do art therapy with veterans and find treatments that work for veterans!!

I will share the cards I received from the swap once I get back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment