Translate

25 September 2013

Military Appreciation Football Game

This past Saturday the FSU Seminoles played Bethune-Cookman and it was the Military Appreciation Football game! Due to student veteran status - and the fact that I am highly involved with the school and the collegiate veterans association - I was selected to go with some other students to the President's box during the game!  It was AWESOME!  Check out this view:


I could actually see the "noles" the band spells out before the game:

We got to walk on to the field b/w 1st and 2nd quarters!  And the half time show was GREAT!!  I was sick on Saturday so I was not vigilant about taking photos and the school has not posted any yet so sadly that is all I have!  It was a great game and awesome time in the President's box!!  Hope you enjoyed the videos!!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment