Translate

20 September 2014

August 15th: Hello Ireland!

On the 15th I woke up nice and early (4am!) to get to the airport and catch this tiny plane to Ireland:


Once I got to Dublin I checked into my hostel and went exploring!
I saw the old City Wall and a church from the 1200s!

 And some street art:
 Then I went to Christ Church Cathedral for a tour:
 The tour guide took us to the bell tower - this is the view from the walkway to get to the tower:
 And we got to ring the bells:

 Then I went to Trinity College and did a walking tour:
Art on the campust
 I went to Trinity College because I wanted to see the Book of Kells - I did see it and it was pretty cool but you cannot take photos.  You can however take photos of the "long library":

Then I explored and bit more and came across an orchestra playing in the streets:


And went to have dinner at a restaurant with a gluten free menu (Milstone) and I got a GF Apple Tart for dessert:

And then I called it a night.  Here is the journaling I did:


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to "see" you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment