Translate

03 October 2014

August 23rd: Isle of Skye Day 2

Our 2nd day in Skye was full of hiking and sight seeing.  We went all over the island.  Here are some photos...
Scottish Double Rainbow:

Neist Point Lighthouse:






I climbed all the way to the top! 


Dunvegan Castle:





The Fairy Glen:


Inside a fairy circle 

The rock formation in the middle of the picture is the fairy castle

Here I am on top of the fairy castle

Cuith-Rang:






After Cuith-Rang we went back to our hotels and had dinner in the city.  It was a lovely night!  It was also the premier of the new season of Doctor Who with Peter Capaldi - so I watched that and my day was complete.   Here is the art journal pages I made for the 22nd and 23rd:



Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment