Translate

27 May 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

Hello friends!  I am doing a bit of a catch-up since I have not posted in several weeks!  I wanted to tell you about all of the cool things we did on Mother's Day weekend!

First, mom and I took a glass on glass mosiac mandala class!



We didnt finish the entire thing during the class.  The instructor told us to let the glue dry for 24 hours before we grouted it.... here is the finished piece:
my finished piece with grout

And later that evening we went out to dinner and then saw Newsies!




It was a great show!!

The next day we went to Dallas to have afternoon tea:
my gluten free tea sandwiches



my gluten free desserts


the non-gluten free desserts

We love having tea.  This tea was good, but not not nearly as good as the tea we had at Fortnum and Mason in London; not sure if any tea will ever live up to those standards!

After leaving tea, we drove by this:

I had to get a photo of it!


It was a great weekend!  Did any of you do anything special for Mother's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment