Translate

08 January 2013

School Started

School started yesterday and I feel like I am a bit behind the power curve right now!  I just got back at midnight Sun/Mon and so my body was all out of whack.  I managed to get to a doctors appointment at 930 and then buy groceries for the week before eating lunch and passing out in my chair!  I woke up in time to get to my first class of the semester.  After class I had a Congress of Graduate Students meeting.  So, all I did after getting home last night was to eat dinner and go to bed.  

Today I just couldn't get my lazy behind out of the bed.  So, now I am running late again!  I just wanted to say that I have not forgotten about you and I should be back on schedule here in the next few days!  "See" you soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! New adventure ~ you would be tired ~ transitions do that to us ~ rest and enjoy ~ ^_^

    (A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete