Translate

29 May 2013

Day 5

On the 5th day of vacation we had to make a trip to Panama City, FL so that I could take my ACE Group Fitness Instructor Exam!  My test was scheduled at 9am so we had to leave St. George at about 640 to make sure that we had enough time to get there.  Anyways... I passed:

Then we drove a bit father to Panama City Beach!  We had lunch at Margaritaville.  Then we walked around the shops, but not for long.  Then headed to the beautiful beach:





After the beach we changed clothes and found a beach bird whose owner let us take a photo!
Please ignore my extra crazy post-beach hair.

The bird gave mom a kiss on the cheek!

After this, we got back in the car for the long drive "home" to our hotel.  We of course had to stop in St. Joe for dinner.  I had pecan crusted Mahi:

It was really good - but VERY expensive.  Later on our dive we saw this:

By the time we made it back to the hotel it was late and we were quite tired so we showered and went to sleep!

That is all for today, friends.  Thanks for stopping by.  "See" you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Love the photos, and love your hair!! Glad you had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete