Translate

20 December 2014

Whats Up Lately

Hello friends!  Long time no see, right?  Sorry about that!  Here is what has been going on:
I moved out of my parent's house and into an apartment so that I would be all set up before starting my new jobs.  I started my job at Catholic Charities and worked 1.5 days before I was offered a full time job in another city.  I accepted it for many different reasons such as - pay and benefits - but most importantly because it was working with my desired population: Veterans!  In the middle of all of that I took and passed the NCE and had a procedure done on both of my feet which left me a little hobbled for a bit.  I have now healed and I already started my new job.  I am a counselor at Texas State Technical College and I will be working exclusively with student veterans.  Because the job is located about an hour and a half away from my current apartment I am moving again!  Twice in less than 2 months! So, this coming weekend, after Christmas I am packing everything up again and moving to Waco, TX.  Anyways, I think that is enough rambling for now - I just wanted to let you know why I was absent for so long!  I am REALLY hoping to get back to blogging on a regular schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment