Translate

12 April 2013

Postcards are Arriving!!

I participated in iHana's postcard swap and the postcards have already begun arriving!!  So, I wanted to share a few with you!!!

This one came from Cyndee Starr in Washington!!

Thanks for the awesome tangle card, Cyndee!!


And this one came in an envelope and I can't find it!  So, I am not sure that I am reading the card correctly, but I think it says the artists name is Ellen!


The next one came from Canada!!  It was created by Lee in Edmonton.  You can check out her blog at leekre.blogspot.com


Lee is one of the people whose blogs I follow!  I think that its awesome when I get art from those people that inspire me!  Thanks, Lee!!

I love getting all the pretty mail art - its way better than bills!  I hope you enjoyed seeing the art!  Thanks for stopping by today.  "See" you soon.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting my card. i got one of lee's cards also. i have visited your site many times by way of lee. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the shout out, I had a blast making the cards, and your right it is way better than bills

    ReplyDelete