Translate

26 June 2014

Garage Sale Weekend ( ICAD June 21-22)

This past weekend several of my classmates and I had a garage sale!  We took all of our stuff over to one girl's house and started bright and early on Saturday morning.  Today I just wanted to share some of the photos from the weekend with you!!

A glow in the dark baby Jesus that is now mine!!:
For lunch we went to Chicken Salad Chick - a place that sells multiple types of chicken salad... it was good and very quick:
 (I didn't eat that cookie, but I certainly did eat all that chicken salad and those chips lol)

Here I am modeling about 50 different strands of Mardi Gras beads:

 My ICADS from this weekend:


The best part about the garage sale was getting to spend so much time with my classmates/friends... I really cherish these times because I know soon we will all be split up and seeing each other will be hard if not impossible.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Baby Jesus! Love the energy of this post!

    ReplyDelete