Translate

24 June 2014

ICAD June 16-18

Hello friends!  Happy Tuesday!!  Today I am sharing some of my ICAD creations with you!

On June 16th, I made this:

On the 17th I defended my Thesis.  You already saw this ICAD:

But, here is a photo of me dressed up to defend my thesis:

On the 18th, I created this card:

It was great to get to spend the day hanging out at the pool with Hillary!

I absolutely LOVE those ICADs that I actually put any time into... but sometimes I am just too exhausted or my mind doesn't want to work so I make them VERY simple and sometimes I don't like that.  Liking/disliking is part of the art experience though, and I accept that I won't like everything.  Even if I don't like it, taking the time to make it is beneficial for me and I can learn something about myself in the process.

Thanks for stopping by today!  "See" you tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree that liking/disliking what you make is part of the process. Ironically, I learn more from the pieces I don't like, at least when I allow myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudia,

      I agree you can learn more from those pieces you dislike. This is especially true when I am working with my clients - their dislike for a piece or process can be very informative and help their therapy!

      Delete
  2. So very glad that you wore the pink power dress to the thesis defense! So completely you!!

    ReplyDelete