Translate

07 June 2013

2 More Pages in the Korean Book

I called this page "no barbies" - because the picture reminds me of a Barbie doll.
 The words are all about respecting yourself and loving every part of yourself.  Its a good message!!

This page:

Was started in class... the top left part was doodled in class then I cut it out and pasted it in this book - the same Korean book from yesterday - and added more doodles.  Some Instagram inspiration led me to add watercolor to it!!  I was not 100% happy with the result - the book did not really take the watercolor too well, and also I was out of practice with that medium.  But, that is how art journaling goes!

Anyways, that is all for now.  Thanks for stopping by!  "See" you soon.



sdfsd

1 comment:

  1. I am so loving all your new work!! It inspires me, and brightens my day!

    ReplyDelete