Translate

13 June 2013

Pages in Oliva's Journal

Today I am going to share with you the pages that I created in Oliva's Art Journal!!  Inspired by the doodle and watercolor that I did in Chelsea's journal, I created this:

And then I found this guy:

And he inspired this page:

its all about that inner critic (little devil!!) that tells you that you are not good enough!!  I think this is something that everyone deals with.  Our human sexuality class is really making me think about how much we judge ourselves by other people's standards, and how hard we can be on ourselves.  I am really trying to be nicer to myself and to really appreciate and love myself and my body and be thankful for all that I am able to do!!  I hope that you guys can do this too!!

Have a wonderful, lovely day friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment