Translate

20 May 2014

Texas Fun!

When I was in Texas I did a lot of work on my thesis, but we were able to do a few fun things.  First, mom took a day off and we went to a few small towns and looked at antiques and ate at a cafe.  Here is what we got:


 One day we made pancakes with this Bisquick Mix...
 It works with almond milk!  So, if you are looking for an easy way to make gluten free and lactose free pancakes this is it!  We also used the mix to make shortcakes and then had strawberry shortcakes for dinner:
It was so yummy!

Then the day I left we went to an antique show:



Here is what we got at the show.  I got the Texas and got the Garden sign for mom for mother's day:


And mom opened her other mother's day present too:

Its a small pig planter!  I really enjoyed being home.  I am hoping I get a chance to spend some quality time with my family after graduation too!

No comments:

Post a Comment