Translate

18 June 2015

Gardening

Hello friends!  I just realized that I have not shown you guys my garden!  I can't believe it!  This is the first year that I have had a real garden and more than one or two plants.  I am loving it; I might be addicted.  I decided to try out a straw bale garden this year.  Its a real thing - I am not crazy.  Want more info?  Check out this site: http://strawbalegardens.com/     Anyways, here are some pictures from when I started the garden:




I already at one of my zucchinis:

And here are some pictures from about two weeks ago:
Jalapeno Peppers
spinach, cilantro, and broccoli 

this plan actually just died thanks to some squash bugs 

purple bell peppers

I Love seeing the progress my veggies are making.  I also have quite the collection of container plants too!  I just cant get the picture to load correctly so that I can show you!  I will keep you guys posted on the garden progress.  Do any of you garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment