Translate

13 August 2013

"Vacation"

Hello friends!  I am alive and in Texas on "vacation."  I've decided to take a bit of a break from blogging due to being super busy and having no wifi for my computer! 

Here are a few of the things I am doing while on "vacation":
*Fulbright Full Grant Application <very long/complicated process including a 12 page online application and writing two separate essays>
*2014 American Art Therapy Association Conference Presentation Proposal
*Veteran Orientation Power Point Slide about Fall 2013 Creative Arts Workshop
*Coordinating with 2 people to get the Creative Arts Workshop ready to go
*FSU Art Therapy Association President Misc.

And... I am still trying to have fun with my mom and dad! So far we have gone to the outlet malls (I got 2 pairs of jeans and a shirt), and many other stores (I got khakis and a few shirts) and we have eaten at Cracker Barrel 3 times (surprisingly not more!) and saw Elysium (which was good but lots of blood). 

Today, after I have a phone call meeting with the Office of National Fellowships at FSU, mom and I are going to meet her cousin for lunch at the Montgomery Street Antique Mall Tea Room.  Then we will look at all the antiques! 

I will try to get some pictures at some point so I have something to show you!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! "See" ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment