Translate

07 October 2014

August 24th: Leaving Skye Heading Back to Edinburgh

** Apologies for taking so long to get this posted.  Last week we had a bad storm and it knocked out power to a significant portion of the city (over 30K people without power) - So, I was unable to finish writing this post.  Then I went out of town for Antiques Weeks (post to come!).  Please forgive me!!**

On the third day of my Isle of Skye trip we left Skye and headed back to Edinburgh but we made several stops along the way...
Eilean Donan Castle:

 Highland Cows:


Loch Ness:


I Saw Nessie!
And where the European and American tectonic plates connect:

 After getting back in to Edinburgh I dropped off my suitcase and had some dinner.  Then headed back to my hostel to rest because I was exhausted! Here is the art journal page from this day:

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great evening and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment