Translate

08 October 2014

August 25th - Last Day In Edinburgh!

My last day in Edinburgh was jam packed!  First I went on a hop on/hop off bus tour which was free to me since I purchased a military tattoo ticket.  I only did about 3/4 of the tour because I got off the bus to see Hollyrood Place:









And then I walked to the National Museum...but it was closed for another hour due to a strike.  So I went to explore Greyfriars Kirk:



Back at the National Museum I saw a bunch of cool stuff, but I was exhausted.  I decided to head back to rest but got distracted by the Fringe Festival!  I saw two shows but I couldn't take photos.  I saw a comedy called "Lie Back and Think of England" and a circus show!  They were both AWESOME!

The last show ended at 9pm-ish and I was exhausted from all the walking I did that day.  So, I went back to re-pack and get ready for my trip home.

Here is my art journal page from this day:


I hope you come back tomorrow to see my last two art journal pages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment