Translate

09 September 2013

A Very Colorful Birthday

Saturday was my birthday.  I turned 32.  That still seems old to me...the number at least... I don't feel old, although sometimes I think my body must be about 60 lol.  Anyways... I began my birthday celebration by doing The Color Run... a 5K that results in participants being covered in color!  So, today I wanted to share some photos of the festivities with you!!

Here I am before:

and some after photos:





I was unsure of this event at first because it is quite expensive, but it was so much fun.  It was a great way to celebrate my birthday!

And, FYI, if you are planning on doing this - the color does not come out/off easily.  My sports bra is still colored even though I washed it 4 times - twice with bleach - and I scrubbed my arms in the shower until they hurt and I was still purple and blue!  So, if you do this, plan on wearing something you don't care about and plan on being colorful all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment