Translate

01 November 2013

Planner Prints part 2

Hey friends!  Back again to tell you more about what I am going to do with the planner prints.  Before that though I wanted to tell you that I am aware that I have made some crazy grammar mistakes during several of my previous posts.  That is grad school life my friends... you get TIRED.  You keep going.  You are more tired.  You read what you think you wrote instead of what you actually wrote.  You go some more.  So, that's life right now.  I just wanted to say that, yes, I know but I'm just going to leave it up there!  I will try to be better about it, but please forgive those mistakes!!

Onto today's business.  I made extra prints for this journal:

I have had it for like a year and hardly completed any art journal pages in it.  Most of the ones I did were last year at Christmas.   For some reason I decided I wanted to make this into a planner.  So,  made planner prints for it!!  So, here are some photos:



I did not get nearly enough done... there are currently three months in there with some of the original pages but since all of the pages are on card stock not that many pages will fit into the notebook.  I still might try to use it - at least give it a go and see how well it works.  I can always make more prints.

In other news, today is the first day of November and that means its the first day of Art Every Day Month!! I am going to do my best to do something creative every day this month ... make more of an effort than normal... its not about making a finished product - its about doing something small and I can do that!!  So can you!  Its not too late to start - you can start late and finish out the month!  Join in the fun, my friends!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment