Translate

28 December 2013

Christmas Travel Art Journal Pages part 1

Hello friends!  Today I wanted to share a few photos of the art that has been made since I have been in Texas for Christmas break!!

My first page was the day I came here...nothing too fancy.
 The next page contained 4 days worth of entries.  We went to see White Christmas on the 18th - it was really good!!  I love going to see musicals but don't get to go very often - this was my 2nd one lol.

On the 19th we went to the Arlington Christkindl Market which was somewhat disappointing.  The adult stuff was expensive and the kids stuff was not applicable since we have no kids in the family right now.  Also, I lived in Germany for four years and went to a real German Christmas market - and my family went also when they came to visit  - that makes the American version less exciting.

On the 20th and 21st we did not do anything.  The family has been sick - mom, dad, and grandma - which means they needed lots of rest.  It also meant that my body was fighting it off so I didn't get sick and therefore I needed rest!

Come back tomorrow to see some more!!  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment