Translate

16 December 2013

Web Imagery


I read a lot of blogs, one of them is Journal Fodder Junkies!  A little while back, Eric posted on their blog about the web imagery (link to youtube video!) that he has been making.  He asked for a collaboration and I decided to make one and send it to him!!  So, here is the one I made and sent:

And then I got addicted to it and made some more:




So far they are all in my Sketchbook Project art journal.  I need to finish it and mail it by the 14th of January - that is going to be a push!

If you do a web image please let me know so I can take a look!

2 comments:

  1. I do not know why, but these hit me viscerally. Really. Like, "I have to do some of these". Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see them! They are totally addicting!

      Delete