Translate

03 January 2014

Another Travel Journal Page!

Another page in my travel journal.  I can't believe this break has gone by so fast.  I'm not ready to go back to the stress of graduate school.  Anyways, today I wanted to share another travel art journal page with you.

On the 29th Mom, Dad and I went to visit Historic Fort Worth's Cattle Baron Mansions (Historic Fort Worth Website)   We like old houses and these were wonderful!  Here are some photos:
The floors in the house were AWESOME: 




After we did the tours of the house in the photos above we went to Thistle Hill which is a much larger house but does not allow photos.  Then we went to Olive Garden to eat lunch and I had their gluten free pasta:

It was pretty darn good!

On the 30th nothing too interesting happened.  I went to the Fort Worth Running Company to get my race packet for the Resolution Solution 5K on the 1st, and got some technicolor socks:


On the 31st I got my hair cut and colored and then went to lunch with my dad at PF Chang's and then we had some Cold Stone Creamery for dessert.

Later I went to a few stores with mom.  Then we made a fancy rice bag for me to use on my eyes:

And did art in the dining room.  Here is the page that shows it all:


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment