Translate

23 April 2014

Final Art Piece for Practicum

This semester my last semester of practicum - the class where we have supervision for our internships.  Part of our final class is to present art pieces based on our work with a particular client.  This is the pieces from my first practicum class when I was interning at a rehabilitation hospital:

And my second one when I was interning at a women's prison:

The purple side represents how I thought the semester would be and below is how I felt the semester actually went (it was MUCH better than anticipated).


And, finally, here is the piece for my final practicum class:
Its hard to read those tiny letters but they say "small unnoticable (yes I forgot an N) changes can be mighty" and "keep truckin.  Stay positive."

No comments:

Post a Comment