Translate

21 April 2014

What a Wonderful Weekend!

I had a wonderful weekend!  I did some homework on Friday but it wasn't anything too stressful - mostly printing things I had already worked on.  On Saturday I made some art and taught step class.  We did double step - its where you put two steps next to each other and one person faces the front of the room and the other faces the back and you move back and forth between the two steps instead of just using one.  Its really fun and my class asked to do it again next week!  I don't have a picture from Saturday - but here I am on Thursday before the body tone class that I teach:


After step class on Saturday I went to the store and got this:


My very first food processor!  I've wanted one for at least 2 years now.  I'm super excited to have it.  I've already used it too - but you will have to come back tomorrow to find out about that!

I also got this cool thingy:

I think it will come in handy.

Then I went to the grocery store and got groceries.  I made this recipe for dinner:

Here is what mine looked like:


It was DELICIOUS!  I made those potatoes from scratch!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE cooking new things.  I totally thought "this is what life will be like when I graduate - art and cooking!" and I am not upset about that at all.  Making good food that is good for my body is something I like to do!

It was a good day!  Sunday was good too - join me tomorrow for the re-cap!

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile. Your food is ultra creative. Love it! I'm working on Summer Culinary plans because I will have a houseful and a half of people. :-)

    Thanks for the sharing!

    ReplyDelete