Translate

18 September 2014

August 13th: London to Cardiff

The 13th of August was my last morning in London.  I went to the Churchill War Rooms - it was very interesting to see the headquarters where Churchill organized the war effort.  Did you know that Churchill was an artist?
 Here is the set up one one of the rooms:
 It is definitely worth a visit if you go to London!

Then I went to Paddington Station to catch my train to Cardiff... I saw Paddington Bear:
 Once I got to Cardiff I checked into my hostel (my first hostel experience!) and then went to explore and eat.  I went down to Cardiff Bay and walked along Mermaid Quay - a shopping/dining area.

That was all I did because by that point I was exhausted!!  But, the next day in Cardiff was epic so come back tomorrow to check it out!  Before that, however, here is the art journal page from today:


"See" you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment