Translate

28 September 2014

August 16th: Blarney Castel

On the 16th of August I took a day trip to Blarney Castle and Cork.  Our first stop was St. Patrick's Rock, Cashel:










After St. Patrick's Rock we went to Blarney Castle!  I knew kissing the Blarney Stone was something I had to do in Ireland so I was very excited about this tour.  Here are some photos from Blarney Castle:
















I always thought that kissing the Blarney Stone was for good luck but apparently it is for "the gift of gab" - not that I needed that but I kissed it anyways.  The grounds of the Blarney Castle have lots of places to walk and explore - we could have spent an entire day there if we had the time.  It was very lovely and I certainly wouldn't mind going back.

Art Journal page for this day:


Next up: The Cliffs of Moher.  Hope to "see" you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment