Translate

08 June 2013

Art as Therapy

As a future art therapist I know the power of art.  I know how it can express things that are hard or impossible to say.  So, when I found "when finding the words isn't easy" in a magazine I knew right away what I would use it for.

So, this is for all of you (and me too!)  Always remember, when finding the words isn't easy, you can create art!!

This page was created in the art journal of one of my classmates as part of our swap!  I really like how it turned out.  She already told me that she liked it!

Also, this was shared on several social media sights:
Art Therapy Without Borders (Facebook)
Art Therapy Alliance (Facebook) also shared my Pintrest Pin of this art journal page  onto one of their boards. 
And of course the lovely and supportive art therapist Gretchen Miller shared it on her Art Therapy Revolution board!  Gretchen also writes a blog called Creativity in Motion.

Click on a few of those links - go on, you know you want to!  After your done exploring, go make something!

No comments:

Post a Comment