Translate

22 June 2013

Pages in Jamie's Journal

Today I am sharing with you the pages that I created in my classmate Jamie's journal during my art therapy class art journal swap.  So, here they are:
I was playing with my new heart stencil here!!  I made a mist-able red acrylic ink (I watered it down) and sprayed it through on the right side...then flipped the stencil over and pressed it to the right side to create the opposite of the first image.

A Close up:
This is important my friends!  Often we are nicer to other people than we are to ourselves!  Why do we say that other people are so beautiful and wonderful based on their personalities/spirit/heart and then judge ourselves based on weight or size??  Just remember that you should be as nice to yourself as you are to everyone else <<if not nicer>>!!

Another page I made in her journal:

This was a spread where i just played around.  I got a "liner" brush that is supposed to help you write in paint/ink (I was using acrylic ink on this page)... so I wanted to try it out, but guess what - it did not work too well.  I will have to try it more, I probably just need practice.  

Well friends that is all for now!!  Hope you enjoyed seeing the pages!!  Have a great day! 

1 comment: