Translate

11 June 2013

Pages in Chelsea's Art Journal

I already showed you one page that I created when I had my classmate Chelsea's Art Journal.  Today I wanted to show you the other three pages that I made in her book.  I did this doodle during our Human Sexuality class:

Then I added color using Peerless Watercolors:

I liked it so much I did something similar in someone else's journal (you will see it soon!)

I created a Kelly Kilmer inspired page:

And then for some reason I had the desire to use dictionary pages so I made this page:

Then I handed off the journal to the next person and I got a new journal to play in!  I LOVE that we are doing a class swap.  Its great to see all the different styles.

Well friends, that is all for today.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to "see" you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent pages, Rae. I particularly like the dictionary pages.

    ReplyDelete