Translate

03 June 2013

FJ Swap Page & Folder for May

Hey guys!  Today I wanted to share with you my May creation for the FJ Swap!  Here is the page I made:

I really just wanted to use that "pick differently" piece and the rest just kind of came together!  I love it though.  I really enjoy creating pages for other people!

I also decorated a file folder to mail the journal in (they are the perfect size to fit the journal size that was suggested by the swap mamma!):

That is the back of the folder.  The front was blue like the back but with the address labels and miscellaneous washi tapes around the edges!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this... I love that you made both pieces. (And by the way, all this talk of "washi tape" and I still don't know what it is! LOL).

    The colors you chose are lovely, peaceful... and the "pick differently" is so affirming. Brava!

    Glad to be here from Creative Every Day today!

    ReplyDelete