Translate

31 January 2013

Holding Tight To

Hey there!  "Holding Tight To..." was the prompt for this art journal page:

I hold to art because it keeps me sane!  It helps me de-stress and when I have something that is upsetting to me I get it out in my journal and I feel better.  I actually was doing very good at the time I made this, but it reflects those times when I am not doing so great.  Its quite different from the type of journaling I normally do, but I like it!  those blue cutout shapes were part of the prompt too.  My first attempt did not turn out how I anticipated so now I have other cutouts on my desk... I don't want to waste them so I am trying to figure out how to use them!!

Well friends that is all for now.  Hope you are doing good!  "See" you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Really great depiction of how I've been feeling lately, too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete