Translate

03 January 2013

Marvel: Your Precious Life Day 1

One of my favorite arty ladies is currently leading an online workshop.  Its called Marvel: Your Precious Life. The woman in charge is Kelly Kilmer.

I took 2 workshops with Kelly at Art Unraveled this past summer in Arizona.  I loved her classes!  Her style is quite different from my typical style, but changing things up takes creativity and its fun to do things different sometimes.  This is my first online class.  It is a good price - only $25 - and you get a lot of support with it.  There is a facebook group, a yahoo group, sample journal pages (made by Kelly), daily worksheets that have a collage template and journal prompt.

I started the class on JAN 1st, but I am pretty sure it is still open and since its go at your own pace, it doesn't matter when you join.

Here is my first page from the class:

I really like how it turned out!  I am looking forward to doing more pages in this class.  I will be posting them as I finish them!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. So excited we're taking Marvel together!! I love the new blog, and have subbed via email. Looking forward to a good year!

    ReplyDelete