Translate

24 January 2013

Travel

I was talking to my mom on the phone the other day about my summer break and vacations and we were kinda throwing out ideas of what we might want to do this summer.  I made an art journal page about it:

I still don't know what we are going to do.  I wont know my summer schedule until mid-March!  That is not much time to plan something if my break ends up being in the begging of May.  I am thinking that we will just go hang out at the beach for a few days - we all love the beach and non of us has really been to the beach here in Florida.  So, that is in an option.  Also another option is to try to catch a last minute deal for a cruise!  You know they end up being cheap if you get them at the last minute.  So, I guess we wont know until its happening and that is a hard thing for me to deal with because I like to plan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment